Arizona Basset Hound Rescue would love to have you become a “Basset-teer” member and support the hounds of Arizona.
You can help to save hounds like Lotti who came with her puppies from a puppy mill many states away, thanks to their transporter Mike Freeman. Lotti and puppies arrived and were transported by volunteers to their foster home for a bath, food and nap time.
AZBHR'S NEW BASSET-TEER PROGRAM
Basset-teer members are very important volunteers!
Your dedication, support and contributions are critical to Arizona Basset Hound Rescue.
We have made several additions to the Basset-teer program to make it better than ever!
Benefits of the Basset-teer Annual Membership
- Early entry at the annual Basset Ball - 5:00pm
- Basset-teer only table of silent auction items at the Basset Ball
- Special Basset-teer only prize drawings at Waddle, Casino Night & Howl events
- Basset-teers recognized by name listing in the Hound Herald newsletter
- Basset-teers recognized by name listing in the annual Basset Ball program
- "Basset-teer" badges to be worn by Basset-teers at events; given out at event registration
- AZBHR logo window clings
- Basset-teer only merchandise purchased online through ZAZZLE (coming soon)
- $40 annual membership (due each year on the anniversary of enrollment)
- Rescue homeless hounds
- Receive our quarterly “The Hound Herald” newsletter
- Directly effect change in the rescue community by becoming involved
- Attend quarterly general meetings held in April, August, November
- Join people who share common interests and a commitment to service
- Leadership Opportunities
- We need volunteers to become leaders to continue and grow the rescue
- We need YOU!
Basset-teer annual membership is only $40 and is a tax-deductible donation
Lotti was just a number in a puppy mill but now she has found her forever home thanks to supporters like YOU! Become a Basset-teer today!
Join today by completing the Basset-teer membership application or renewal of your membership and know you have helped a hound in need like Lotti.